Just be yourself!
1. Attractiveness has almost nothing to do with how you look physically, though your natural physical disposition does play a small role. It’s mostly, if not entirely, about how you put yourself together and how you behave.
2. The most basic but overlooked staple of being attractive is smelling good. Playing into the other senses, touch (having soft skin), smell (being clean), taste (use your imagination), is what ultimately makes someone undeniably appealing, and tends to be what people will focus on more than just visual.
3. There is no one universally appealing style. It’s about what cut of clothing and accessory will emphasize the best parts of you and your personality.
4. The more you are a kind and likable person, the more people will find you attractive. People are naturally quicker to associate good looks with a good person, and vice versa.
5. Your natural hair color will…
View original post 419 more words